The a+ Grade Waterjet Cutting Garnet
|FOB Price:||US $190-220 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $190-220/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10000tons / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 80#, 120#, 200#, etc
- Artificial Abrasive Type: Corundum Abrasives
- Function: Surface Finish
- Particle Size: Mill
- Crystal Color: Brown
- Crystal System: Hexagonal
- Trademark: kumthai
- Specification: 80#, 120#, 200#, etc
- HS Code: 2513200000
- Natural Abrasive Type: Garnet
- Application: Machinery
- Source: Natural Abrasives
- Hardness: Conventional Abrasive
- Basic Mineral: Alpha- Al2O3
- Usage: Sand Blasting, Waterjet Cutting.
- Transport Package: 25kg P. P Bag + Jumbo Bag, 1mt Jumbo Bag.
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
GARNET - Water Jet Cutting
80# (A, A+)
USAGE: This model of garnet is widely used in special-shaped processing of various of metal materials, just like stainless steel, aluminum, carbon steel plate, steel, titanium alloy,etc. It can also used in cutting process for tile, stone, rubber, glass, wood, etc.
EFFECT: As the most commonly used water cutting abrasive, the garnet of this model can achieve a perfect balance between the cutting speed and the high precision of cutting face.
120# (A+), 200# (A+)
USAGE: This type of garnet is often used in cutting processing of special applied glass, mobile screen and semiconductor.
EFFECT: Polishing is not necessary, because the garnet for this grit can make a high precision cutting with pretty low tolerance, even when it comes to the mesh finished goods.
|Product Model||Grade||Particle Size Range||Sand Tube Diameter|
|80#||A Class||0.15-0.355mm||0.762mm, 1.02mm, 1.27mm|